Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ugh.

Note to self. Very hot bath, not what the doctor ordered when it comes to feeling sick. I feel like I should have been able to guess that one. Ah well. I feel like my life would be less interesting if I Thought about things first. It's a live and live and live and learn sort of situation with me.

Honestly, I'm going into this one without any forethought. I have no plan for this post. I just sort of want to explain to the internet how tired I am.

So, right now, I'm awaiting word on the random resume throwing I did the other day. A customer seemed very interested in hiring me for a nice position, but I have to assume that, by this point, he must have found someone else. I followed up with an e-mail, though, so we'll see. If it doesn't work out, I'm going to, finally, check out the iup thing. It might be time to admit I was wrong to just walk away, and just get the stupid degree. But I hate admitting I'm wrong. Even moreso, I hate having to throw myself on someones mercy, which I'll have to do after being such a dick to Pavloskis kindness. He gave me a second shot, and I legitimately wasted it. I never even meant to really try. I'm such an ass.

Eh. When I play a role, though, I play it all the way.

But, I need to see what the financials look like, and how many classes we're looking at here. I'm like a skittish animal... I can be so easily spooked away from this.

Fragile Art

1 comment:

  1. I understand. I barely made it to the end of my degree. Hang in there <3

    Now, I'm going to go take a super hot shower and hope it doesn't make my sick worse...

    ReplyDelete