Saturday, February 13, 2010

700 Dollars Lighter

Well, all end all, it's been a good couple of days. I only made it into one one-act, apparently, but I'm very happy with the one I got into. The director is this really, super chill girl named Natalie. I get to play a part I've always wanted to... I'm Lucifer. And not just some stupid "Oooo... I'm the devil!" kinda Lucifer, but a thinking, original character. I feel bad for my friends... I honestly think that about 75% of my conversation contribution since has been me being excited about this. It'll be a good show, trust me.

Wow. It's... My thoughts are scattered right now. I spent a really nice night with Lori, yesterday, having hot chocolate and tea. I'm just... Really happy that we can talk again. Hearing people talk about losing their person to talk to, I can relate. When I lost her, that was just a bad time. You can't take that out of your life. It's not acceptable. Everyone needs someone they can be just... Blatantly honest with, you know? That person you know you could say anything to, complain, or share joy with. That's who she is for me. I mean, yeah, perhaps I can't tell her Anything, but, I know that if I had to share it all with someone, I could trust her with that. It's really nice to have that back.

In other news, I just dropped 700 dollars on my car. Grah. Are you kidding me? But, I just can't be mad about it. It's what had to be done, right? If it had to be done, what use is there being ridiculous about it? Plus, now I don't have to worry half as much about it. Just kinda makes my plans alittle harder. I think I'll be borrowing money again by the end of the semester. Or, maybe I can do it. If I work, alot. But I don't want to think about this! I can't wait for rehearsals to start! And hanging out with these kids. They seem pretty legit. I like the director, having Kevin (This dude from my acting class) around is awesome. Argh! Want! And, I just got friended on facebook by a director that didn't choose me? Haha, well, I liked her, so... I'm glad she did. Amused, though. Takes a bold person to do that. Anyhow! This is all you get, thus far! And I apologize for the lack of truly, deeply mindful posts. They'll happen. Just not alot of time.

Fragile Art,
"I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages."

No comments:

Post a Comment