Monday, February 21, 2011

mm. good day.

'm delightfully sore today, but you know what? Totally worth it. Got to spend an evening (spaghetti diner, several new wines to try, and fun music. Win.) with two old friends, and one I'm getting to know better. A lot of fun conversation.

One if the things I was reminded of while taking with them was that I actually am quite moderate politically. It's just that with typical conservatives being... Well, completely batshit crazy most of the time, it gets lost that I don't always fully agree with the left either. Typically, I know, I can be found championing the rights of people to choose, you can also find me turning my nose up at laws that l, for one, think are ridiculous. Like the law in PA that requires you to wear a seatbelt. That's just Silly. You let us smoke cigarettes, but we can't drive without protection for only ourselves. Silly, hypocritical. At least pretend that you're not protecting lobbyist interests.

I'm also not opposed to guns. Obviously there needs to be regulation and no one needs an assault rifle, but to not allow the purchase? Eh. Whatever.

Oh well. At work. Should work.

FragileArt

No comments:

Post a Comment